Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • What tripods are people using with a Go Pro
  • maccruiskeen

Ms Maccruiskeen is buying a Go Pro for a film project shes doing with adults with learning disabilities. She’s wanting a wee tripod so the camera can be set up for self portraits and so on, but also so it doubles as a hand grip for folks with poorer motor skills to get an easier, steadier hold on the camera to.

Had a look at the GorrilaPod which looks like it should do the job but before we click buy is there anything similar or better out there?

Northwind

I’ve got the little gorillapod and a dealextreme copy- I took the top off them and attached a gopro “foot” so that I can clip the camera onto it, rather than buying the gopro tripod mount as that’s 2 lots of faff to deal with.

The big SLR gorillapod is a great bit of kit but bulky, so I use the wee compact ones- not as stable or as versatile but handier.

yorkshire89
    Free Member

I just pick up a stick in the woods and use that 🙂

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1lthrYtqZo[/video]

mikewsmith
    Free Member

I just used the box top and screwed that into a tripod top. Not much good for holding and would probably go with one of the stick things (or a stick/grip with a go pro mount stuck on it)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘What tripods are people using with a Go Pro’ is closed to new replies.