Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • What Travel Cot?
  • Carbis

My wife and I off to the Lakes biking and walking with friends at Easter. This is the first proper trip with bikes and our son and we need a travel cot for him to sleep in. We will probably use it about 5-6 times this year so don’t want to spend too much. I have read the mumsnet reviews, and looked on which etc but could do with a few ideas from those who have the same 2 bikes 2 lots of kit and baby stuff packing issues and don’t have a van. Suggestions would be great.

doof_doof
    Free Member

We’ve a LittleLife Arc-2 Travel Cot. Ideal for travelling with a full car as it’s small and light weight.

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/littlelife-arc-2-travel-cot-2/

Travis

Phil and Ted.
    Awesome piece of kit, also used it in the garden as a play pen, on the beach, and when moving house as a temporary bed for the children.
    Folds to the size of a single person tent.

Phil and Teds Traveller

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

We have two –
    A Koo Di sun and sleep;

Super light, mainly for flight use.

And then a John Lewis jobby;

Which is almost as good as a proper full size one, but much bigger/heavier. Reserved for trips with the car, and also used as a playpen in the garden in summer.

Yak

as per doof doof.
    LittleLife Arc-2 Travel Cot is a superb bit of kit. Packs to the size of a 4 season sleeping bag. V robust and stable. Easy to erect. Been through 2 kids, now lent out to others. Apart from 1 bent pole, that I managed to re-straight, it’s been bomb-proof.

NZCol

That Phil and teds one, has been round the world twice now. Small light and really clever

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘What Travel Cot?’ is closed to new replies.