Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • What Trailk Pump
  • Andyhilton
    Free Member

Boring I know but having recently, and in somewhat mysterious circumstances lost my trail pump. I would like some recommendations.

I like the look of the Crank Bros one with the double head and the pressure display.

Thanks

crispybacon
    Free Member

I’ve got an Innovations Second Wind MTB Pump – HERE – it’s a normal pump or you can use CO2 cartridges for pumping up your tyres, I know which I use the most 🙂

It’s small enough to slip into your camelbak & very easy to use, in fact I used mine today on a mates inner up on Dartmoor, 2 seconds job done.

coatesy
    Free Member

Bit on the big side, but I use a Blackburn Mammoth. Pumps a lot of air per stroke(important in cold and wet conditions, nobody likes waiting for somebody pumping away like a 14yr old with a copy of Razzle), totally reliable, and if you do manage to lose an important part trailside whilst fixing somebody elses tube, you can buy spares kits cheaply.Smaller versions, and cheaper plastic ones are also available too.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Oggles
    Free Member

I was looking for a pump a few weeks ago after snapping my Topeak which seized up mid ride.
    Ended up buying a Lezyne, after spotting a topic on here with one reply that said

Lezyne.

thread closed. 😀

Cheers MrNutt!! Well happy with it.

Ed2001
    Free Member

Yes oggles said lezyne are great, beautifully made and do the job.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

Mountain morph

Strangelove
    Free Member

Trailk?
    Is that a trail/track pump?

andym
    Free Member

I like the look of the Crank Bros one with the double head and the pressure display.

Believe me, don’t. The last thing you want is a pump that **yikes!!** when you need it. Get a mountain morph – a pump not a toy.

Andyhilton
    Free Member

Thanks for the advice. Looked at the Morph but ended up picking up a Topeak Mini G Master Blaster.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘What Trailk Pump’ is closed to new replies.