Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • What toothpaste do you use
  • Pigface
    Free Member

Bought some Aquafresh the other day and it is a bit weird, been using Aquafresh for ages but this is some kind of new fangled teeth whitening effort, really should look closer as to what I grab off the shelf when shopping.

flip
    Free Member

Whatever is on offer 🙂

breadcrumb

^ what he said.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Yep, whatever is on BOGOF.

If I’m working away, orange peel and sawdust.

spooky_b329

I usually spend 5 minutes looking for the 75p own brand tubes among the £2.50 brand names. Then give up, pick a BOGOF and when I turn round find the own brand all by themselves at the bottom of the opposite shelf!

lucien

Cadbury’s usually

Jamie
    Free Member

Sensodyne. As recommend by my dentist.

wwaswas

We’ve ended up with something that tastes like Lockets.

Every time I brush my teeth I feel like I ought to watching Crown Court on the telly whilst snuggled up in a duvet.

odd.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

It’s is pretty difficult not to get whitening/removing enamel toothpaste these days isn’t it.

It’s like the lack of choice in non-aerosol deodorant. You want a stick mate (that is not going to put gunk all over your shirt) there is old spice and errr old spice. Bit too retro for me!!!

hammyuk
    Free Member

Corsodyl – takes some getting used to mind…..

whatnobeer
    Free Member

Used to always use Aquafresh, now on McCleans. It’s a weird difference in taste. Still minty, but a different sort of minty.

AdamW
    Free Member

Local cheapo shops near me sell aquafresh pumps for 99p. So that.

cbmotorsport
    Free Member

Colgate Total. Dentist recommended it. Not had a filling in years so gonna stick with it.

Mister-P
    Free Member

Another vote for whatever is on BOGOF. The vast array of different types and claims in performance amazes me. So I go with the offers.

footflaps

Colgate ‘whatever is on offer’ flavour.

andytherocketeer

anyone tried Bacon Toothpaste ?

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘What toothpaste do you use’ is closed to new replies.