Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • What to do with lots of old unwanted bike bits
  • ackie
    Free Member

So I’ve a got a shedload of 10 years worth of bike bits that aren’t really worth selling.

What should I do with them?

Freecycle or some sort of charity organisation?

Bregante

There’s a charity that do bike recycling (think they employ ex offenders) possibly based bacup way. Someone on here will know.

bigG
    Free Member

Judging by some of the threads on here the answer is sell them on the classifieds as VGC

stAn-BadBrainsMBC
    Free Member

Where do you live ?
    see if there something like this – York Cycle Hub – I took a few bits in a while back , they were most greatful, and let me park my bike for free.

Give something back to something that you get great pleasure from- spread the love !

ackie
    Free Member

I’m based in London.

My LBS 2wheelsgood said they would take them in exchange for some labour cost but I want them to go to a worthy cause

Judging by some of the threads on here the answer is sell them on the classifieds as VGC

Ha!!

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Post them on Retrobikes as “classic” and you’ll be loaded in no time!!

ackie
    Free Member

Is a trashed 2002 stumpjumper frame considered vintage?

If so

£250 nicker to you sir 😉

earbyphil
    Free Member

Achie. Why not send them to Recyke the charity the recycles bikes and bits for good causes. Email in my profile.

TiRed

Donate them to a proper bike shop. I did after a garage clearout and they gave me £80 off some good I bought.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘What to do with lots of old unwanted bike bits’ is closed to new replies.