Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • what to do: sell the bling 456ti and buy a soul and a fargo or keep and save????
  • headsup-spam
    Free Member

currently have a completely kitted out 456 ti. love it too bits and it flatters my riding style.

problem is that I am seriously getting the mtb touring bug and want to build up a fargo.

so, should I sell the 456ti, get a soul with less top notch kit and a fargo

or

should I keep the 456ti and save up for the fargo??

decisions, decisions??!!

Bregante

No matter how good nick your 456 ti is, you’re going to lose money big time selling it S.H and would probably spend as much kitting out the soul. Keep the 456 if you love it and save for the Fargo IMO

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

Couldn’t you just fit front and/or rear racks to the 456?, perhaps with a change of forks.
    I’d be aiming for a super lightweight bike, perhaps with carbon rigid forks, then spoiling it all with racks and saddlebags. TBH, if you’re fitting touring stuff, you can probably afford to ditch sus forks and go lightweight carbon rigid forks, cos you’re not going to be needing sus forks. I use carbon rigid forks for MTB in the Yorkshire Dales and it’s good fun, obviously your hands take a battering on fast downhills.
    Those cargo bikes (with a cargo!) don’t look much fun to me.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘what to do: sell the bling 456ti and buy a soul and a fargo or keep and save????’ is closed to new replies.