Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • What to do for three weeks?
  • timothius
    Free Member

Hi All,

I’ve got three weeks off starting from the last week in April. Got to take the time off work or I loose it.

I don’t really want the hassle of going abroad so was wondering if anyone has any bike related activities that one can do closer to home?

Just a pointer in the right direction would be great and I’ll get planning…

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Lands End…. then look North?

Load up the car and ride every trail centre in the UK?

Cougar

Lands End…. then look North?

Dover, ferry, look South?

yossarian
    Free Member

Load up the car and ride every trail centre in the UK?

Yep

valleydaddy
    Free Member

wow I’d ride my chamois to death if I had 3 weeks off and nowt else to do but ride – sounds like a dream come true.

Think I’d head to Scotland 7stanes and beat the midges for a week, then the lakes and then North Wales for the remainder.

Do it!!

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Have you ever heard the phrase “Drug fuelled sex heart attack”? Practice for one of them.

hh45
    Free Member

Ride!!!!!!!!!! I’m taking the 11 days from Goood Friday to Spring bank holiday off; 11 days for 3 days holiday)and intend to ride every day.

Cougar

I’m taking the 11 days from Goood Friday to Spring bank holiday off

We did that, we’ll be at the foot of Glentress for four of them.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I’d drive right on past the 7Stanes… do ’em on the way back from Golspie and Laggan. 5 days to do them, a day at Kielder. Down to Whinlatter and Grizedale, Stainburn, Lee Quarry. Head into Wales… Llandegla, Betws y Coed, Coed y Brenin and Machnellyth. Then south to Nant y Arian, Cwm Rhaeder, Brechfa, Afan, Cwm Carn back along the M4 a quick pootle around Swinley then bed.

duntmatter
    Free Member
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘What to do for three weeks?’ is closed to new replies.