Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • What to do about a drunk driver?
  • surfer
    Free Member

For the folk still saying report him. It’s already done and as suspected there is not much they can do as he is no longer driving the car.

Apologies I had missed your post where you explained that you had called them 😳

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Apologies I had missed your post where you explained that you had called them

no problem, Not having a pop at you personally, a few people missed it which was probably as much my fault for adding a fairly key bit of information hidden in the middle of a longer post.

Cougar

I see what you did there….nice one!

It’s good to know people are paying attention. There may be a test later.

(-:

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    muppetWrangler
    Free Member

There may be a test later.

A driving test?

Cougar

No, I was never any good at golf.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

No, I was never any good at golf.

badoom tish….

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

I am not sure who wsa suggesting you sit up and wait it was more a case of if you saw him regularly and had this information then phone it in straight away, its’ then up to the Old bill to sit up and wait.

xiphon
    Free Member

It could be a childs face next time.

Cougar

badoom tish….

Doesn’t sound like you are, either.

Frankenstein
    Free Member

Next time he is drunk, hit him on the head with a 2×4 and then roll his car into a lampost and shop him in.

He won’t remember jack.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

If this was my thread, it would be called “I’ve just shopped my neighbour”

I wouldn’t even think twice about it.

Once in the house he’s pretty much safe I’m afraid, but I’d still grass him and warn them he’s likely to do it again.

I know a driver who came into our quarry who was done exactly like this. He used to drive home drunk regularly. He was shopped, police arrived at his house. He said he’d been drinking at home so they asked to see the empties, of course there were none. Big ban for that.

Junkyard
    Free Member

tell plod i really dont see the dilemma tbh

scraprider
    Free Member

yea tell plod,

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

There was no Police visit. Which I’m not altogether surprised about as I didn’t really think they would come out given the circumstances.

Interesting to hear that they do occasionally pursue this sort of thing though. I guess other parts of the country must either have more diligent or less stretched Police forces.

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘What to do about a drunk driver?’ is closed to new replies.