Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • What time will my wife come home?
  • MoreCashThanDash

And in what state?

Its the “Mums’ night out” in the village pub. She went out at 8.30. Her final words were “I don’t really want to go out” “I don’t feel like drinking” “I’ll be back quite early”

It’s my experience that those nights are invariably the worst.

Shall we have a sweepstake on the time and damage?

I’ll start with 1.20 and staggering – the village pub is quite accommodating with it’s closing times 😉

bruneep

Depends if her drink has been “spiked” or not.

singletrackmind

Having lost something( probably a shoe )

After converting all her pund notes to loose change and alcohol

Suffering from partial memory loss and burger stabilty ( if there is a kebeb shop within 1/2 mile of pub )

molgrips
    Free Member

Monday afternoon. Gatwick T2.

warton
    Free Member

my wife is out too, at a book club, in a pub.

same thing, tired, not really into it. i think 12.45, mortal.

Drac

What Bruneep said.

plumslikerocks
    Free Member

Ambush time!

bruneep

Another woman going out question. My wife can go out for a girly meal and drinks all night yet spend less than £30 (so she says)

Yet when I go out I can blow £130. Now if I was to sit at a bar and drink £130 of alcohol I would be dead

How does that work?

LeeW

My other half is out too, but she’s said “Why don’t I give you some money for your birthday so you can buy that bike you’re after”. I don’t care what time she’s home as long as she doesn’t spend all her cash before the end of June.

Oh, I reckon 11:48. with half a ‘insert local takeout fayre here’.

stu170
    Free Member

As bruneep has stated, I can go to the pub in the afternoon at the weekend and come home £50 lighter, I haven’t drunk that much beer…. Where does the money go?

RustySpanner

Hmm.

I’m torn between midnight and giggly, or half two, smelling of vomit and tearful regret.

MoreCashThanDash

Sorry arrpee, hadn’t realised the webcam was still on,…. 😳

pictonroad

Same boat here, really need a good nights sleep, might kip in the baby’s room to avoid the quiet entrance. 😆

IHN

I’ll let you know when she’s left 😉

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

Last time Mrs M went out on the lash stating she “wouldn’t be too late” , I was looking at the clock at 0145 thinking she’s not replied to a couple of texts and then calls so I’ll be ringing 101-my-wife-is-missing at 0200. She bowled in rather inebriated and was rather surprised at my grumpiness.

scaredypants

Ming the Merciless
    … rather surprised at my grumpiness

Odd, I never had you down as the forgiving type

MoreCashThanDash

I was looking at the clock at 0145 thinking she’s not replied to a couple of texts and then calls so I’ll be ringing 101-my-wife-is-missing at 0200. She bowled in rather inebriated and was rather surprised at my grumpiness

Been there. If she comes in that late causing me to worry and be grumpy, I’m being silly. If I come home much later than planned, she gets grumpy cos I’ve woken her up….

big_scot_nanny

Same here, wife out with old friends, ‘not really into it, feeling a bit run down’

Aye, right…

🙂

mrsfry
    Free Member

She’ll arrive just at the moment you are sitting in front of the mirror with her clothes on finishing putting on lipstick

freeagent
    Free Member

Last time my wife went on a ‘mums night out’ with the school mums she got home about 1am.
    I was in bed but not asleep, after 10 or 15 minutes of banging about downstairs it all went quiet.
    I got up to investigate, and found her dozing on the downstairs shower room floor, having just been sick.
    I thought about helping her upstairs, then decided I didn’t want to share a bed with this, so put her in the recovery position and threw a blanket over her.
    This was on a Friday night, she was ill for the entire weekend.
    when my daughter (aged 7) went into school on Monday a few of her class mates were comparing how ill their mums had been with ‘food poisoning’ over the weekend!

MoreCashThanDash

She’ll arrive just at the moment you are sitting in front of the mirror with her clothes on finishing putting on lipstick

That’s the first thing I did after she’d gone. Just to be sure. 8)

Rather traumatised MCJnr when he got back from Scouts though…. 😕

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Don’t know what the fuss is about, strip em off, put a bit of straw down, give em a bucket and then take loads of pics on their phone and upload to Facebook. Then wait for the police.

corroded
    Free Member

Will there be white wine? (Stupid question, of course there will be.) I’m going for 1am and utterly leathered with no recollection of how she got home.

fadda

I remember giving up on the (now ex-) Mrs fadda around 1:30 when she was out with a couple of mates and was so not up for it, she was supposed to be driving home. Woke up the next morning, rather disconcerted to find she still wasn’t home.

Checked my phone to find a text from one of her mates’ husband ”dont worry, mate, Mrs fadda stayed at ours last night, having been somewhat over-refreshed…”

Saccades
    Free Member

…”blunt sadness”…

garage-dweller

I reckon 1230 based on experiences here and you will be doing all the driving tomorrow.

stupot
    Free Member

Yep, my significant other popped out for a fews glasses earlier. Expecting in a few hours I will be woken upby a drunken mess.
    Does anyone else get a full running commentary on conversations etc?

mrsfry
    Free Member

How do you know it will actually be your partner? I don’t want to cause trouble but maybe what comes through the door is actually a copy!

Invasion of the body snatcher
    Alien
    The Possessed
    The Pod people

Don’t fall asleep 😯

shermer75
    Free Member

Any sign yet?

jeffl

Well my wife has just tottered in.

mrsfry
    Free Member

But is she really your wife and not a clone.
    Make her take a blood test to make sure

Junkyard
    Free Member

She does not have to pay £100 for a prostitute ? 😉

No offence meant.

bigblackshed

She’s only spent £30 of her money, the other £100 was spent by the string of “players” trying to loosen her knickers.

wwaswas

You knew where you were with spousal inebriation when all the pubs closed at 11.

It’s too much of a lottery now.

Is she home yet?

mark90
    Free Member

Nothing as messy as mums night. Quiz night on thursday to raise funds for extra curricular school stuff. By all accounts friday morning school run was like day of the zombies.

My wife went out at 6 last night, still not home and when she’s does get back she’ll be fit for nothing, bloody NHS. On the bright side I can safely wear her underwear all night.

MoreCashThanDash

Strolled in at 12.20 stone cold sober, having apparently been on soft drinks all night.

We are officially getting old!

Dad’s night out in two weeks, I will endeavour to lower the tone

paulmgreen
    Free Member

Anti climax !

Drac

That’ll be the alcohol Paul.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Dad’s night out in two weeks, I will endeavour to lower the tone

Indeed, think of it as a sort of family average.

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)

The topic ‘What time will my wife come home?’ is closed to new replies.