Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • What time does the uplift run to at Antur Stiniog today (Friday)?
  • grum
    Free Member

Can’t see it on their website.

Cheers!

Northwind

Last uplift officially 4pm- though they ran a little past that when I was there.

grum
    Free Member

Cheers! Setting off early tomorrow but got lots of pissing about to do before we get there.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Bagstard
    Free Member

First uplift is ten, but don’t stress about missing runs, you will get loads.

grum
    Free Member

Ta. Not gonna be there til about 2 at this rate. Damn my mates are useless! 😡

Northwind

Well that’s not good! If you’re not carrying a camelbak, take some water or whatever else you want over to the weighbridge so you can grab it as you pass, and that way you can just keep going- off the trails, onto the trailer, do all your talking on the bus and just keep going, you can get a ridiculous amount of riding done as the uplift’s so quick. It’s a brilliant setup they have there.

grum
    Free Member

Well, we made it for a few runs – had an ace time. I was forced to do it in a dress (it was part of my stag do). Will definitely be back for a proper go – brilliant place.

Thanks for the tips.

lucien

Pictures – or it didn’t happen!

robj20
    Free Member

I still haven’t been yet, my mates all keep letting me down.

grum
    Free Member

Pictures – or it didn’t happen!

I believe there are some – and a video. Not sorted them out yet but I suppose I’ll post them up when I do. 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘What time does the uplift run to at Antur Stiniog today (Friday)?’ is closed to new replies.