Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • What time do you go to bed/how many hours sleep ?
  • boxfish
    Free Member

To bed between 10 and 12
    Up at 6-6.30

YAWN 😯

willej

We’re in bed by 23:00 most nights. I fall asleep almost instantly, to my wife’s annoyance. On weekdays I get up at 06:40 for work, or 5:40 if I have to go in early. Most nights are punctuated by our now 9 month old daughter waking for around an hour, any time between 03:00 and 05:30 so on average I probably get 6 hours, but usually in two chunks. My wife gets 2 or 3 hours less because she has so much trouble falling asleep.

Anyone that thinks they’re tired but hasn’t got any children, insomnia or both needs to MTFU.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Well it’s late for me, night night all 😆

samuri
    Free Member

I fall asleep almost instantly, to my wife’s annoyance.

I hate you already.
    My wife can fall asleep the instant her head hits the pillow. I have to empty my mind, meditate, chill before I can get myself in the right place to go to sleep. As I’ve said before, when I was younger I just couldn’t be bothered going to sleep at normal times. I knew it would be impossible so I’d just stay up until I felt like I could fall asleep without working at it. That would be after three days sometimes. They were crazy days.

martinxyz
    Free Member

Too embarrassed to say. I’ll be up at 8.30 though.

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘What time do you go to bed/how many hours sleep ?’ is closed to new replies.