Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • What time do you finish work? When do you get out for evening / night rides?
  • allthepies
    Free Member

When I was working in that London (recently) and catching the 06:37 train then getting back home over 12 hrs later I was going to bed between 21:30 and 22:00 😯

Now I’m 15 mins bike commute from home and pushing the boat out with craaaaaazy 22:30 bedtimes 🙂

valleydaddy
    Free Member

home from work anytime between 5 and 6pm usually, food and bedtime stories for the girls, change and out on trails around 7.30pm.

For food I usually try and eat a big lunch if I know I am going for a night ride and will then just have beans on toast/sandwich with family before I go out and then some cereal when I get back.

If travelling for a night ride usually home a bit earlier, grab a snack pick up mates and on the road to meet the chain gang for a 7pm start, ride for usually 2 hours then to pub for a debrief, home usually around midnight 😯 I can’t wait to get fit again to start it all 😉

dobo
    Free Member

i often cant get home before 6.30pm and by this time i sometimes find it difficult to get out on the bike unless i go straight from the door as i like a bit of grub before i leave and some time to settle.
    This means making to any club rides around here fairly difficult. I do the odd morning ride and this friday i’ll cycle to work and take the scenic route home but i find fitting in rides especially over winter fairly difficult and find it easier to go for a run with the misues instead.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    NZCol

Blimey, i rarely eat before 8/8:30pm.
    Try and finish work 6ish and ride straight away for a couple of hours on a Wednesday, Usualy ride twice at 6am a week as well, once into work for an hour of singletrack lushness and then the other way which is about 1.5hrs.
    I always try and eat a snacklette at 4ish if I am going for a decent ride on the way home then cook when i get home. Takes a bit of prep to get organised.

shedfull
    Free Member

I’m riding to and from work a lot lately, just to get rides in before the clocks change. Work is 6 miles from home to the North East and I usually do 10 miles in the morning and 12 to 15 in the evening. Trouble is, the sun seems to be bang in front of me in the morning and evening. I guess that’s what the peak on an MTB lid is for.

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘What time do you finish work? When do you get out for evening / night rides?’ is closed to new replies.