Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • What think zip down roadbiking gilet?
  • hora
    Free Member

Any recommendations? No sponsor/team stuff on.

bigyinn
    Free Member

Perhaps you could rephrase your question so it actually makes sense? English preferred.

Mackem

I’ve got a size large DHB one, I’ve worn it once. You can have it v,.cheap. It’s black

http://road.cc/content/review/26680-dhb-windslam-gilet

mikey74
    Free Member

I use the Endura Windchill, which is pretty good. The rear pockets are deep and it seems pretty good in most weathers, coupled with a baselayer. During the winter I just wear an Endura Pakajak over the top.

hora
    Free Member

In English? I agree. 😀

jamiep
    Free Member

think = thin

kcal

Morvelo is good, thin – some warmth and water resistance on front, mesh on rear. It’s different from the Endura Windchill IIRC – which is a slightly heavier material possibly.

prawny

I’ve got the cheapest Altura one, apart from pockets I can’t thing what else you’d want. It was £20 a couple of years ago

Tracey

Anything in the Start Cycles Scott sale

wwaswas

2nd Morvelo – the brighter ones are great for road riding if you want to be seen.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Rap…….. 😉

reggiegasket
    Free Member

I think wery good

monkeychild
    Free Member

Got the Scott windstopper one and it’s bloody marvellous.

mrblobby
    Free Member

Is “think zipdown” actually “thin zip down” (as in thin with full length zip)?

If so Castelli Velo Vest is nice if you get on with their sizing. I also picked up an Altura Night Vision one from the LBS for some night time training over winter and it’s actually pretty good. Just find one that’s a nice snug fit and doesn’t billow. Though TBH I hardly ever bother with a gilet on the road.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘What think zip down roadbiking gilet?’ is closed to new replies.