Viewing 23 posts - 41 through 63 (of 63 total)
  • What things/products etc. have improved your rides recently?
  • rumbledethumps
    Free Member

Not having a Mountain Bike anymore.

accu
    Free Member

+1 for onza ibex tyres
    and new charger for my magicshine..(the original one melted..)

northernerindevon

Not had much chance to ride it in anger but KS Lev is tres awesomeness

Also ESI grips.

Next up will be Shadow+ rear mech.

yunki
    Free Member

I’ve just fitted a Singular fork which I picked up from here.. again, not had much chance to ride it in anger, but from a couple of brief spins, it really feels great..

It’s tweaked the geo a tiny bit for the better, but I would also say that the compliance feels much smoother than the carbon fork that it replaces..

I’m looking forward to giving it a more thorough test in some tougher conditions..

parkey
    Free Member

Fitting carbon bars, carbon 26″ rigid forks and 29er front wheel to my single speed.

allmountainventure
    Free Member

A road bike.

ITO mountain biking, getting descent brakes.

antigee

pocketrocket pump on road bike – back up to full pressure after puncture with zero faff – why can’t all pumps do what they are supposed to?

bartimaeus
    Free Member

My reverb… and merino socks

federalski
    Free Member

Just bought the Planet X Flanders bundle.
    Thanks for that.

CaptJon
    Free Member

Castelli espresso jacket – rain and cold aren’t an issue anymore, plus the cut os so comfortable
    Sufferfest training program – getting fitter

nickc

Lyriks

decide where front wheel needs to be, put front wheel there, front wheel stays there.

niceness

timraven

Reverb fitted to my lovely Rocket 😀

gravity-slave
    Free Member

Croozer trailer so we/I can get out with the wee man. Priceless!

jruk
    Free Member

My <£5 Aldi over shoes – warm dry feet. Lovely.

GaVgAs
    Free Member

Just fitted a front mudguard (below fork Bridge) and im amazed at the difference it makes descending, no more squinting through one eye, and the washing machine is happier too..

DT78
    Free Member

New 29er too…

Best bit of kit on it without doubt is a clutch mech. Worth the upgrade to 10speed on its own.

Next upgrade I’ve got high hopes for will be carbon rims.

TiRed

Bontrager Solstice windproof full gloves. Not too hot and not too cold.

seadog101

My main bike had always felt too small. Changed the stem from 60 to 80mm, bars went to 680 to 720mm. Made the world of different.

And I bought a cheapo pair of winter running tights to wear over the shorts. Now means I can peel them off at the back door and leave the mud there… for later.

_tom_
    Free Member

Building a mini pump track,

Got any links to any decent sites to help plan a pump track build? I think the garden in my new house is gonna be big enough for a small pump track, or maybe a circle of small hip jumps!

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Coaching by Forest Freeride

mikewsmith
    Free Member

coolhandluke – Member
    Santa Cruz Blur LTc

Loving mine

buzz-lightyear – Member
    Coaching

+1 for coaching too

corroded
    Free Member

Today, my new Gore Xenon wind stopper jacket. A cold, cloudy ride with long descents (10km) and it saved my skin.

muddyground
    Free Member

The return of mud and bad weather oddly enough. Kind of reminds me why I love being out on a mountain bike. Rides are a tad shorter, bike needs a bit more tlc but otherwise it is splashy, splashy fun out there.

Viewing 23 posts - 41 through 63 (of 63 total)

The topic ‘What things/products etc. have improved your rides recently?’ is closed to new replies.