Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • What the hell are these?
  • Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Packing house and we just found a pouch with these 4 weird-looking dice-things inside of it:

If I arrange them in a certain sequence will the sky turn purple?

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

Twister the sexually charged contortion game?

Cougar

3D Drogna?

It does look like some form of game, but not one I’ve ever come across before.

perchypanther
    Free Member

3D Drogna?

Gronda Gronda Rangdo! Doogy rev.

Cougar

Doogy rev.

Apropos of nothing, I found Ron Gad on Twitter a couple of weeks ago, which was kinda cool in a “where are they now” sort of way.

unovolo
    Free Member

You sir have found a very early prototype Rubiks cube, get it on ebay now its probably worth millions.

slowoldman

Ooh, I remember them but can’t recall what they were called. You have to put them together in a line so the touching sides have the same colour and the same colour shows along each side of the adjoining cubes (that’s really hard to describe but I know what I mean). A bit like an early Rubik’s cube.

imnotverygood

Well, I’m a little surprised it wasn’t more popular

perchypanther
    Free Member
    slowoldman

Yep that’s it. I have a suspicion they were given away with something. Petrol maybe. I know I had some but I really can’t think it’s the sort of thing I would have bought.

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Thanks perchypanther, great. Mrs MR was wondering why her Gran ever bought them. Hmm, charity or keep…

Stevet1
    Free Member

Depends if she wees in her shoes or not.

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Depends if she wees in her shoes or not.

Think she was buried horizontally, am taking that as sufficient evidence for determination 8)

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘What the hell are these?’ is closed to new replies.