Viewing 31 posts - 41 through 71 (of 71 total)
  • What the heck are these grey arrows on my screen?
  • miketually
    Free Member

miketually, I couldn't believe what you said about the little people in there, mind you, it was a correct observation.

Your reply was priceless.

Junkyard
    Free Member

This place gets more like a clique every month rather than a community of people with similar interests. Look at me i'm a premier member or I live in Calderdale that puts me in the inner circle. Big heads, show offs, willy wavers I dont think it's needed but I guess the people running the site seem to deem it necessary to be able to bragg.

IIRC this site costs money to run some of us contribute to this via the magazine some of us dont. No magazine no site. Hardly clique or willy waving it is like any society some pay there way some sign on …we now know who is who 😉
    Clearly that was said partly in jest [please dont reprint what I said in the VIP abuse a thread forum please} but as you dont pay for this it is odd that you think you can complain about it.
    Again they also have things like our bank details and address so we are – not more honest- but easier to trace if dishonest.

MrNutt
    Free Member

Junkyard, may I refer you to the thread within the VIP forum which you started last month entitled: Please join my willy waving clique.

needless to say I hold you 92% responsible for the resulting fines and the blanket restraining order placed on all of us by Carmarthenshire county council, where the hell am I supposed to go should I be caught short on the way to Brechfa Forest or similar? hopefully Singletrack towers will be selling the branded ones of these soon:

AndyP
    Free Member

grey arrows and names in bold = personalised numberplates. Really naff.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

I don't mind the "freeloaders" as long as they contribute to lively debate and keep the place interesting. 😀

MTT
    Free Member

I do find it peculiar but I'm not overly offended by it. I was always a fan of the forums simplicity (no post count, ranks, points, avatars), this is just a slight departure, an unnecessary change but not a contentious change.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

And now you have parking signs 🙂

I think I shall park my tanks on your lawn

wwaswas

"I think I shall park my tanks on your lawn"

Lawns, Jeremy, not lawn.

MountainMutant
    Free Member

They now take Paypal!

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Bloody bourgeoisie!

I know why they have marked you out as special – it so that come the revolution we know who will be first against the wall. Your card is marked!

Junkyard
    Free Member

MR Nutt did they manage to get the extra large you ordered?

zokes
    Free Member

They now take Paypal!

Where do they take it though? 😉

uplink
    Free Member

P for privileged – according to the email

IanMunro
    Free Member

Is there a forum member called enis yet?

miketually
    Free Member

I think I shall park my tanks on your lawn

If you could bring it in through the bottom gate and park it between the garage and the stable, that'd be super.

carlos
    Free Member

no but there is a rick

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

Edit – Beat me to it re rick!

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

P for privileged – according to the email

Looks more like

or

to me! 🙂

zokes
    Free Member

PPeterpoddy appears to have ppicked upp a stammer…

Gary_M
    Free Member

IIRC this site costs money to run some of us contribute to this via the magazine some of us dont. No magazine no site. Hardly clique or willy waving it is like any society some pay there way some sign on …we now know who is who

Well you don't really. You know who gets over excited about getting something 'extra' off the internet. You don't know those people who do subscribe to the mag but can't be arsed making a call to get something they neither want nor need.

It's becoming more like Orwell's Animal Farm every day.

simonralli2
    Free Member

Are there any student discounts available on Ps?

Junkyard
    Free Member

It's becoming more like Orwell's Animal Farm every day

utter B0llocks we are actually on the STW Ministry of Truths website discussing the decisions of the Ministry of Truth bods – yes very Orwellian

EDIT: OOPs wrong book but i shall leave it up to look stupid. [awaits comment from feeder line]

Yes you may have a point about some being more equal mind,
    I'll get my coat from the VIP lounge 😳

walleater

Maybe I'll set up a new account, pay up, and call myself enis.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

PPeterpoddy appears to have ppicked upp a stammer…

Aww. S.s.sorry. I th.th.thought I'd g.g.g.g.grown out of th.th.that in my t.t.t.teens!

😀

Gary_M
    Free Member

I should think with your rather limited vocabulary that you have read very few books, let alone have in depth knowledge of Orwell. At least you get to feel a bit special on the internet

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Maybe I'll set up a new account, pay up, and call myself enis.

LOL!

I hope there's not a Rick in these parts. 😯

zokes
    Free Member

or a uff, lonker or leb…

zokes
    Free Member

Mind you, with hindsight, it may also make future members whose names begin with 'P' lives a bit easier…

MrNutt
    Free Member

I think it best summed up with this:

sturmey
    Free Member

Public forum not private members forum not yet anyway. Just to stir the pot a little more.
    gary_m I prefer "I always knew you were well read just not very widely read" as a retort to people with not much imagination.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Public forum not private members forum not yet anyway

what would be the point of that ??

Viewing 31 posts - 41 through 71 (of 71 total)

The topic ‘What the heck are these grey arrows on my screen?’ is closed to new replies.