Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • What teapottrackworld
  • z1ppy

Ahh what the hell, we could do with a new one, as I’m about the glue the lid together for the upteenth time on ours, & the damned things too small for 3 mugs.

Did a quick google and came up with this article and am actually taken by the Le Creuset Grand Teapot, but would be happy with classic style along the lines of John Lewis Spots.

So…Are there any recommendations for teapots? 😀
    Could do with 4 cup/mugs and the ability to retain heat well (though a tea cosy could be purchased), as I would like to get a 2nd cup but don’t possess an asbestos like gullet

PS: We do happily use teabag in cup, but a nice cuppa now and again is exactly that…

Singlespeed_Shep
    Free Member

The wife has a few of the Emma Bridgewater ones, does the job, they look pretty on the dresser and other women folk always comment on them, Stays warm for ages.

They do custom ones also if you want an Audi and Orange 5 painted on the side.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

I like ours (normal STW response)
    Le Creuset Classic though we do have a few others…

Don’t put tea bags in it though

z1ppy

I wasn’t planning on using teabag in a pot, but any particular reason way not?

Scary thing about that top 10, is that the g/f was given a teapot very much like the “Portmeirion Arthur Goodfellow and Friends One Cup” & as it was never used it went down the charity shop… £25!

mikewsmith
    Free Member

z1ppy – Member
    I wasn’t planning on using teabag in a pot, but any particular reason way not?

It’s just a bit wrong really 🙂

z1ppy

:mrgreen:

supersessions9-2
    Free Member

make sure you test drive before you buy. Nothing worse than a drippy spout.

mark90
    Free Member

How about a retro classic…

I remember my gran having one of these back in the 70’s.

ianfitz
    Free Member

the ones from suki tea are nice, 2 mugs worth. loose tea goes in a stainless comparment so no need for a strainer.

I have one for home and one for work. How STW is that!

Pieface

I quite like the bodum one but I’ve broken 2 of the vases.

fasthaggis

Got one of those Le Creuset Grands from TK of Maxx for £10 ,result.

Pours great (once you manage to lift it) and gives 4-5 (big)cups of tea,nice 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘What teapottrackworld’ is closed to new replies.