Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • What tasty foodstuff doesn't agree with you?
  • slimtubing
    Free Member

For me its peanut butter, i love it but my god it gives me prolific high volume/strong odour trumps!

lunge

Nuts in general, vomit, lots of it, according to the doc it is not an allergy but an extreme dislike of the taste.

Either way, i an rubbish with nuts…

molgrips
    Free Member

Coffee. Gives me loose bowels and a bad head over a couple of cups a day, and palpitations over about three. Although the heart symptoms are a lot better than they used to be, I think I'm giving myself tolerance to it.

Moses

Mushrooms.
    Too many of the wrong sort, and they go through me in about 40 minutes.

yunki
    Free Member

+1 for coffee

love the stuff but get pretty psychotic if I drink it regularly..

I always feel pretty rank if I over indulge in any dairy, fat and sugar..

alfabus
    Free Member

Pineapple…. I quite like it but it causes a weird rash – doctor says i am allergic to it, so I now avoid it.

Dave

Coyote
    Free Member

Pies, pasties etc. Basically any pastry based stodge. I love pies me but unfortunately too much stodge and the indigestion kicks in BIG time. Not necessarily a bad thing though…

uplink
    Free Member

Cooked onions for me

the farts that they produce are extraordinarily smelly & frequent

samuri
    Free Member

coffee for me too. Too much and my guts start playing up but I do like a nice mug of joe.
    Dark chocolate as well, I love it but more than half a small bar and it's hello migraine.

ooh, Beer. I love the taste of it but after 6 pints or so I start to feel dizzy.

julianwilson
    Free Member

one of my friends can eat 'cold' cheese in small to sensible quanitities, but if you take even a very small amount of the same cheese and melt it (ie on pasta, toast, pizza etc) it goes stright through him like nobody's business. Must be something 'enzymey' I'd have thought?

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

Hot curries – can eat them really hot, always suffer the next day – big time. I never learn though.

13thfloormonk

Fish.

Gutting because I live in scotland and its perhaps the only food we do really well (other than 'things with oats' obviously).

It can't be an allergy because its all sort of fish, freshwater, salt water and shellfish.

Must be psycosomatic or something, but its just unpleasant enough that I can't be bothered trying to overcome it.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘What tasty foodstuff doesn't agree with you?’ is closed to new replies.