Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • What tablets for 11/10 year older…..hudle?
  • georgecats_0
    Free Member

With Christmas around the corner, and tablets on the wish list, what’s the best value, hudle? Galaxy,…any thoughts/experience?

johnj2000
    Free Member

we have 2 kindle fire HD’s and an iPad. The iPad is used the most by us adults mainly because it’s what we are used to, the children love the Kindles and they have great image quality and actually better sound straight from the device than the iPad 2. Issue with the Kindle is I don’t think you can store movies on them, to view you need to stream. Plenty of decent apps for kids and has a good parental control system

Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

My 12 yr old says experia z3 compact. Has a nexus at the moment and used to parents and older brother’s iPads. Will be buying his own after Xmas.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Hudls times 2 here. Lovely bits of kit and great value.

dknwhy

Ours got Hudls last year and love them. The hudl 2 is out so I’d go for that.

tillydog
    Free Member

I’m old.

I thought: “how stupid to ask about tablets for kids without even describing the symptoms”

getting …coat …now.

Drac

If you go down the apple route Tesco are doing a good deal, think there’s a discount code too.

passtherizla
    Free Member

johnj2000 – Member
    Issue with the Kindle is I don’t think you can store movies on them, to view you need to stream.

Wrong!!! Copy suitable MP4 to the movies folder after connecting the kindle
    Via USB to a PC. Then view the movie in the gallery application.

passtherizla
    Free Member

And just to second everyone who said hudl 2 yep get that.

paladin

Hudl is dead cheap if you have Tesco vouchers. I think the hudl1 is well discounted just now. My lads got one and loves it.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘What tablets for 11/10 year older…..hudle?’ is closed to new replies.