Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • What suncream for cycling?
  • tmb467
    Free Member

So of these miracle creams, which doesn’t run into your eyes when you start to sweat on the bike, blinding you in the process?

I use normal factor 30 on me bonce but have to leave my forehead untouched

johnj2000
    Free Member

Done a bit of research on this recently and this one came up trumps Blue Lizard Spf#30+ Regular with Zinc Oxide

rootes1

P20 – great product, shite packaging… it always leaks… rubbish – come on Danes, put it in a proper bottle..

ps some kids stuff is coloured.. fine if you know about it, but while in scotland a local thought i was in braveheart mode… when asking for directions

GrahamS

Oh bugger, banana boat sold out at boots, forget I spoke- looks like it might be discontinued

Wiggle sell Banana Boat (and P20).

I got some Banana Boat UltraMist Sport Spray from them earlier in the year which has proved to be very good (aerosol spray, very fine so easy to spray on hairy legs and not so hairy heads, SPF 30, fairly sweat proof).

zilog6128

So of these miracle creams, which doesn’t run into your eyes when you start to sweat on the bike, blinding you in the process?

Wear a buff

_tom_
    Free Member

I just got the cheapest one from superdrug. Factor 30. After a day in the sun you don’t need it anyway unless you’re one of those ginger types.

kayak23

FOG

I find the buff still too hot on the bonce, Is there a minimal sweat band available without going all 70s

jim25

So they all sound great products, but if It can withstand all day diving/snorkelling/sweating. How do you wash it off???

thetallpaul
    Free Member

Used to use P20, but now use Piz Buin all day SPF30. Great stuff. Just give it a little time to bond to your skin before getting sweaty.

thetallpaul
    Free Member

LivingSocial have a P20 offer on at the mo.

Northwind

jim25 – Member

So they all sound great products, but if It can withstand all day diving/snorkelling/sweating. How do you wash it off???

Brillo pad

Anna-B
    Free Member

Just bought Banana Boat Sport SPF 50 very water/sweat resistant…..will see how I get on and let you other “glowing” types know if it’s any good. Boots refunded me on the crap stuff.

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘What suncream for cycling?’ is closed to new replies.