Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • What spoke lube do you use?
  • WillH

And what’s your chosen method of application? Personally, I use ToddlerSnot™ and apply it direct from the source…

Just going through some old photos and found this pic of my boy helping out at the Day/Night Thriller in Taupo last year 🙂

bencooper
    Free Member

Well, yes – own a toddler and pretty much everything gets covered in a thin layer of snot.

It’s when they start removing their own bogeys and proudly presenting them to you that it gets a bit much.

GrahamS

It’s when they start removing their own bogeys and proudly presenting them to you that it gets a bit much.

Avoided that issue by teaching mine to eat her bogeys.

Missus still wasn’t happy. Wimmin eh?

bigyinn
    Free Member

You do know the brake hose is meant to run on the inside of the outer leg?

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

With those tyres? Naaaah.

bencooper
    Free Member

Avoided that issue by teaching mine to eat her bogeys.

Tried that – the problem is the copious bogey production overwhelmed her ability to consume them properly, which led to lots of cat-with-a-hairball coughing and one giant ball of bogey on the living room floor.

WillH

bigyinn – Member
    You do know the brake hose is meant to run on the inside of the outer leg?

You might just be right, but I haven’t got my STW conformity guide handy to check… In fact, come to think of it the hose is about an inch too long, too, but that’s the way it was set up when I got my grubby mitts on it and it’s not caused any problems in five years so that’s the way its going to stay. So nerr. 😉

GrahamS

cat-with-a-hairball coughing and one giant ball of bogey on the living room floor.

Nice! – if she can combine that with a 360 degree head-swivel and shouting “Your mother stacks clocks in hell” then she’ll have a real party piece come Halloween.

JoeG
    Free Member

I think that he was trying to get the snot on your disc rotors, then watch daddy go crash! 😯 :mrgreen:

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘What spoke lube do you use?’ is closed to new replies.