Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • What snacks for…
  • MrWoppit
    Free Member

The sofa calls. Glastonburied, Formulaic 1, Wombledin and Le Tourette all on over the weekend.

To accompany a range of various beverages, what snacks for couch-potatoing?

jamiea
    Free Member

Gotta have some samosas in there somewhere! Nice and spicy ones coupled with a slightly chilled proper IPA.

Cheers,
    Jamie

camo16
    Free Member

Hand chosen for you , Mr W:

You’re welcome. 😉

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    rewski
    Free Member

How about a proper charcutarie plate

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Looks great. I quite fancy munching on a crispy virgin.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

How about a proper charcutarie plate

Now you’re talking.

Pembo
    Free Member
    dknwhy

Homemade guacamole with some tortillas
    Bombay mix (token snack – just to be left uneaten)
    Honey roast cashew nuts
    Buy some nice sausages from the butcher, grill and slice into chunks for dipping in an assortment of dips (usual suspects – mayo, ketchup, dijon mustard, sweet chilli).

nicko74

Listen, I’m as keen as the next man on Silverstone; Lions is too early for me but if it weren’t I’d watch it; Wimbledon I can see the appeal (mainly the women squealing and the ridiculous camera angles that they never seem to have for the men’s games); and I’ll grant you the Tower of France is worth dipping into.

But I will *NOT* stand for mention of effing Glastonbury! It’s bad enough you can’t get away from it on the BBC (oooh, look at us, we’re wasting your money on sending 632 1/2 BBC Staff to a muddy field to ‘work’); if you want to chat about it, do it elsewhere!

(mostly 😉 , but there is a line…)

hammy7272
    Free Member

Like the sausages idea. I’m a big fan of Kettle chips cheese and onion and a crisp white wine.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Rewski has the right idea, but I’d add some thin cut French fries and long strips of cucumber and celery.

*off to waitrose*

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘What snacks for…’ is closed to new replies.