Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • What smoothie maker?
  • zippykona

It mustn’t have a tap but must have a stick to prod all the fruit down that doesn’t get caught in the blades.

suburbanreuben
    Free Member

I use a Kenwood smoothie2go. £20 from Robert Dyas.
    It doesn’t have a stick to poke fruit, but giving it a shake does the job.
    9 months sterling service so far, used at least once a day.

Alcopop
    Free Member

found Nutribullet the easiest to use and clean no faffing about with pulp it blitzes everything http://www.johnlewis.com/nutribullet-12-piece-600-series/p1723690?colour=Grey

outofbreath
    Free Member

No stick thing, but another Nutribullet vote and (for me) everything drops into the blades without any prodding…

The-Swedish-Chef
    Free Member

Timely thread as this is on the shopping list for Christmas.

A little clarification in the difference between juicing and blending, for those like me, who were not 100% sure:

Juicing vs. Blending: Everything You Need to Know

avdave2

After a thread on here last week and a recommendation we went for a Nutri Ninja, a lot cheaper than the nutri bullet and a 900W motor which you only get with the even more expensive Nutri Bullet Pro. It was also on Clubcard boost with tescos so cost us a pound in the end. It seems very good so far.

benp1

Nutribullet here, currently drinking a nutriblast for breakfast.

Apple, pear, plum, banana, orange, ginger, spinach, cocoa powder, flax seed, sunflower seed, goji berry, linseed, chia seed and milk. In case you were interested

I bought it on ebay for quite a bit cheaper than RRP. But I’m sure the competitors are easily as good. I’d probably go for a more powerful one if I was buying again, but it hasn’t been an issue to date

johnners
    Free Member

Apple, pear, plum, banana, orange, ginger, spinach, cocoa powder, flax seed, sunflower seed, goji berry, linseed, chia seed and milk. In case you were interested

Did you just empty your composting bin into it?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘What smoothie maker?’ is closed to new replies.