Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • What small-ish portable jet wash?
  • STATO
    Free Member

Want to get my dad a small jet wash / power washer. Its for his (and my mams) motorbikes, just to give them a quick rinse down if the weather or roads have been a bit poor.

He already has a big jet washer that runs off mains water but its a faff to get out and set-up so only gets used when he is doing a full clean of the bikes. So id like to find something that is more compact, quick to set-up/pack-away, has wheels to roll out to the drive, a small onboard water tank, has enough power to get at least most bug residue off. It can be mains power obviously.

Any suggestions?

Cheers.

theocb
    Free Member

STATO
    Free Member

Thanks but a watering can would probably be more use than that… 🙄

colp

No built in tank but these work well on MX bikes

clarke petrol washer
    Not exactly what you asked for but you can rinse the bikes off at the track which stops the mud drying on.

toofarwest

I have a Mobi v17 washer, it’s not as powerful as a mains operated version but does the job well enough (also check Sealy PW1712 or aqua2go models)
    A mate had the Nomad, much better construction but more expensive. You get what you pay for as they say.

thebrowndog
    Free Member

Ignore me …

nickdavies

Nomad but I don’t think they’re back on sale yet. Maybe drop the guys a mail and see when they’re expected? http://www.nomad-direct.co.uk/index.php Not cheap but if mine got nicked I’d have another. If it breaks everything is available as spare parts.

Doesn’t have wheels like your after but everything else and fully laden it’s manageable to haul onto the drive. You can fit a bottle of spray cleaner and a sponge in the front pocket so pretty much ideal for their purposes.

STATO
    Free Member

Cheers all, some good suggestions.

mikey-simmo
    Free Member

We put a battery in a mobiwash V15, and aside from chinese QC, it’s been good so far.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘What small-ish portable jet wash?’ is closed to new replies.