Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • What slightly older forks?
  • mattsccm
    Free Member

For my 06 Spec Enduro Elite . Got both shock “shuttles”
    Worn out standard forks were 32mm Floats in 130mm version but rear travel is 140mm I believe and some versions of the bike came with 150mm 36mm Floats.
    Will be looking either used or cheaper new. No idea what is worth a look as I haven’t ridden a suspended bike this decade and not read a review for at least 10 years.
    What do I avoid
    Are the newer brands eg X fusion any good?

tall_martin

Any of the marazochhi rc3 ti forks are a good bet. Reliable and easy to service.

I’ve got a 44 that’s 140mm and a 55 thats 160mm. There were 44 and 55 that were 150 and 160mm

Not many about second hand, but I love them

kiwijohn

Get a 36. I borrowed my mates & it was a beast of a bike well ahead of it’s time.

RobHilton
    Free Member

I’d be looking for uturn lyrics & and a coil shock if it’s got an old air one

Ecky-Thump
    Free Member

Any of the marazochhi rc3 ti forks are a good bet. Reliable and easy to service.

I’ve got a 44 that’s 140mm and a 55 thats 160mm. There were 44 and 55 that were 150 and 160mm

Not many about second hand, but I love them

Yes, probably the best forks I’ve used. Had 44 on one bike and66 on another. Titanium coil spring, bombproof reliability, superbly plush and same weight as an air fork.

I have a 140mm 44RC3Ti going spare ever since I snapped the Ti frame that it was attached to 🙁
    Can do some pics if you’re interested. Would be looking for about £200.
    Preston area.
    email in profile.

blackmountainsrider
    Free Member

Agree with what they say above. The x fusions are good as well. Very reliable and well damped, also highly underated in my opinion.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘What slightly older forks?’ is closed to new replies.