Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • what size yeti?
  • swiss
    Free Member

do yeti’s come large for their size . i normally ride a 19inch frame but yeti website read’s 21.5 for my height. any thoughts?

Hadge
    Free Member

Which frame you looking at? I know the 575 does come up large. My mates riding a medium and he would normally ride a large. Best bet is have a demo on one. Where you based? Llandegla did have one but we are Yeti dealers at BETD so could get hold of something for you. I rode a medium and I’m 5ft 9ish but I reckon I could have easily ridden a small frame.

missinglink
    Free Member

i’m 6ft 4in and ride a XL 575. being quite tall i’ve sometimes struggled to get big enough frames but Yeti do big enough for me. not sure if that info help you out or not….

Coasting
    Free Member

Yes the ASL and 575 seem to size up large.

tomdebruin
    Free Member

I’m 6’1″ (and a bit) and have a 575 in Medium with an 80mm stem. The top tube measures 22.5″ centre to centre.

middlew
    Free Member

… I would agree with what a few of the posts say here. I am 5′ 7″ and just got a small with a 90mm stem…. It is just right.

hicksville
    Free Member

5ft 11 ish/6ft ride a asr-sl med pics on the forum under cols

fwb2006
    Free Member

I too am 6 4 and ride an XL with a 70mm stem which is perfect for me. Sounds like missinglink and I had the same problems.

rob1984p
    Free Member

If by any slim chance its for an ASX im 5’6″ and wear an 29″ trouser but chose a medium rather than a small as the smalls are cramped and the medium and small have the same standover just with a longer seat mast and a welded support for it.
    My DH9 was also a medium.
    And my 223 is a large albeit set with a very low bb so its quite slack and low.

thomthumb
    Free Member

compare top tube lengths with your current bikes.

sorry if that’s what you’ve been doing.

gizzardman
    Free Member

I’m 5ft 10″ and ride a Med. 07 575 with a 90mm stem. Top tube on an 07 is 23.6″ where as an 09 is 23.8″. Any smaller and it would feel cramped to be honest so if you’re taller than me i’d go for a large.

swiss
    Free Member

thanks for all ur advice tried a medium and it felt just right, ive now put my order in happy days

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘what size yeti?’ is closed to new replies.