Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • What size Rockshox bushes do I need
  • pc2017
    Free Member

Just ordered a new (second hand) shock for my Bronson and need some new Rockshox bushes. Does anyone know what size I need for a 2014 bronson?

Shock is a 200 x 57 Monarch debonair

nicolaisam
    Free Member

22mm x 8.0mm both ends i think
    Maybe 21.8mm if genuine Rockshox ones

pc2017
    Free Member

Bump

goldenwonder
    Free Member

What is there to bump for? Your answer is in the posts above!

pc2017
    Free Member

Just wanted confirmation that it is two of the 22 x 8.0mm bushings from the link above before ordering?

daern
    Free Member

I know it won’t help you tonight, but Aldi occasionally sell really cheap digital micrometers and they are ace for stuff like this, when you want to be 100% certain that you’re ordering the right bushing, bearing, sleeve, etc.

I don’t use them often, but when I do, I’m always glad they are there and I’m yet to order the wrong part since I started measuring stuff!

Poopscoop

What daern said. I got some cheap digital ones off eBay.
    Very useful, for biking and other stuff.:-)

pc2017
    Free Member

Thanks guys I will definitely order a set for future use.

The problem I have now though is that my frame doesn’t have any shock/bushes fitted as I purchased it without the shock so I couldn’t even measure.

tizzzzle
    Free Member

Trouble with the link you posted is that you probably won’t get bushes with the hardware, so you’ll have to buy them separately. If i were you I’d go to https://www.offsetbushings.com and order a pair of normal bushings. They are top quality and come with decent polymer bushes. Just type in your frame and shock and he’ll do the rest for you.

ehrob

TFTuned also great for this sort of query. Good website, impartial, friendly and very helpful on the phone.

goldenwonder
    Free Member

Yes, all recent Santa Cruz are 22×8 at both ends of the shock. Bronson V1&1, Tallboy 2&3, Hightower, Nomad etc.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘What size Rockshox bushes do I need’ is closed to new replies.