Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • What size Codeine?
  • jamesgarbett
    Free Member

I’m 6 foot

Medium or Large?

Rorschach
    Free Member

Definately large.I’m 6’2 and if there was an xl I’d have had one (or wish there was an extra 20mm on the tt)

gamerriley
    Free Member

I’m 6 foot and have a medium. Which is perfect for me 😀
    Are they still selling them as they’re not on the interweb site?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Rorschach
    Free Member

At least we have a consensus 😀

frood
    Free Member

Large for sure! I’m 5’11” on a large and wouldn’t want any smaller!

variflex
    Free Member

It seems size wont be an issue, the fact you cant buy them will be. They’ve gone from the website.

DeeW
    Free Member

Still on the website for me. I am 5’8″ and ride a medium with a 35mm stem. Feels perfect for me though I tend to like bikes on the longer side than many of my mates. From my experience they feel bigger/longer than the measurements on the website suggest. I’d also watch the stack height on the large size. Mine is slammed with a flat bar on 150mm Pikes. Not a problem if you don’t like your bars low.

barffy
    Free Member

I noticed they had gone from the site, but also the FB was getting pics of the 650b model. Replacement?

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I noticed they had gone from the site, but also the FB was getting pics of the 650b model. Replacement?

Wahhhhhhhtttttt??????

Noooooooo!!!!!

Frame’s still there through.

br
    Free Member

From my experience they feel bigger/longer than the measurements on the website suggest.

I’m 6’2″ and have ridden Frood’s large; it’s large enough to have the seatpost in the right position for my long legs, but not long enough that I don’t catch my knees on the bars.

variflex
    Free Member

Strange must be a browser thing as there is no frame or bike @ http://www.on-one.co.uk for me.

chrispo
    Free Member
    cannondaleking
    Free Member

I’m 5ft 7″ and my migraines cause me too take 30/500’s or if really bad tramadol

Stoner
    Free Member

thats odd, I was looking for codeine frame or bikes and couldnt find a single mention of them on the on one website. Id assumed they sold out or stopped making them

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Large/blue comes up at “due in late October”, maybe they’ve had a delivery in and doing a stock take?

frood
    Free Member

If you’re anywhere near Edinburgh or the borders, you’re more than welcome to sit on mine for sizing btw

cooie

I couldn’t find it earlier either, had to do a Google search to get there!

variflex
    Free Member

You cant actually navigate to those links above from the current site, so I would phone if you want to order as it wouldnt suprise me if they dont have any left. Could be waiting on the 650b version to come into stock perhaps?

gumstabber
    Free Member

Apparently they have had a problem with the latest batch of frames. I phoned and asked them why I couldn’t buy one. They are investigating then getting some new ones built.

The 650b is not due out for a long time – ie. next year – I was told.

gumstabber
    Free Member

Here’s the reply I got from their customer service department

“Thanks for your email.

The Codeine has been temporarily removed from the web as our most recent batch of frames did not appear to be of the usual standard and as such are been quality checked and potentially returned.

We have removed the bike from the website as a temporary measure to prevent overselling and potentially causing customers a lengthy wait after parting with their hard earned money.

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.”

variflex
    Free Member

Ah thats not too bad then. I’d rather they did that than keep changing dates etc. Hopefully it wont be too long then before they are back.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘What size Codeine?’ is closed to new replies.