Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • What should I spend my Rapha 20% off Voucher on??
  • mikewsmith
    Free Member

I just can’t decide 😉

hilldodger
    Free Member

My Rapha box arrived a few hours ago – when I get discount codes I usually stock up on “bits” so today was a couple of pairs of merino socks, some t-shirts, pot of bum creme and a bottle bidon – all good, as usual 😀

Pity I boshed my code before the sunnies came out or they would be sitting smugly on my brow as I speak 😛

bikebouy
    Free Member

Sunglasses.

Or the Womens souplesse climbers top.

drlex
    Free Member

No Rapha-rebranded Apple Beats headphones yet? (In hi-viz chartreuse)

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Or the Womens souplesse climbers top.

few more beers and I’ll have the tits for that

Gary_M
    Free Member

My Rapha box arrived a few hours ago – when I get discount codes I usually stock up on “bits” so today was a couple of pairs of merino socks, some t-shirts, pot of bum creme and a bottle bidon – all good, as usual

So you had to pay postage or was it £120 worth of ‘bits’?

Pity I boshed my code before the sunnies came out or they would be sitting smugly on my brow as I speak

No they wouldn’t, you can’t use the code to buy sunglasses.

hilldodger
    Free Member

No postage charge, got it over the limit 😀

bikebouy
    Free Member

Join the Club and its free.. 😉

Gary_M
    Free Member

Join the Club and its free..

Or just buy over £100 worth of stuff and return the items you added to take you over the free postage threshold what doesn’t fit – also free 🙂

mrblobby
    Free Member

Serious or not…?

Anyway I like some of their winter kit and would stock up a bit on that. Or maybe their fancy coffee machine, discount brings it down to a very reasonable 1300 quid 🙂

Gary_M
    Free Member

Serious or not…?

About returning stuff? Well I usually but a small and medium jersey or jacket and return the one that doesn’t fit. I’m sort of between sizes with rapha stuff and if I’m buying something for commuting I’ll usually go medium.

But I would usually top up to £100 to get free postage but I wouldn’t send something at a tenner back.

Spud

Well mine happened in my inbox a couple of days before birthday vouchers did, so pro team bibs for me, stupid not to for what I got them for.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

I just got a couple more jerseys.
    Oh, and some minty arse lard™
    Never used theirs before, so we’ll see..

atlaz
    Free Member

No Rapha-rebranded Apple Beats headphones yet?

no… but they do have B&O H6 headphones

hjghg5
    Free Member

I have a £50 gift voucher to spend. As the giver commented “I bought it, then realised it would only buy a sleeve”. Top it up with more cash or stick to socks?

brooess
    Free Member

Doesn’t matter, it’ll still be twice the price of everything else 🙂

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘What should I spend my Rapha 20% off Voucher on??’ is closed to new replies.