Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • WHAT SHOULD I BUY ? SANTA CRUZ NOMAD COIL OR YETI Yeti AS-R 7 OR 575
  • Duku
    Free Member

I am looking for an all rounda Alps/DH trail centres etc and these were suggested Any ideas? cheers

Kramer
    Free Member

I'd go with the Nomad for that sort of stuff.

coogan
    Free Member

Have a look at Turner 5 Spot too. Waiting on my new frame, but coming with a coil shock and Lyriks up front. Perfect for the Alps and can be thrown about DH tacks. I've used my old 5 Spot on uplift days at Innerleithen many a time no probs.

grantway
    Free Member

Also a Orange 5 AM and the Orangle Alpine 160

coogan
    Free Member

In fact there is frickin' loads to have a look at. Have fun trying them all.

grantway
    Free Member

Also consider the Orange 5 AM and the Orangle Alpine 160

I have an 18 inch medium Orange 5 AM 08 in excellent condition
    for sale.
    grantway01@hotmail.com

sparkingchains
    Free Member

Have a look at the Orange Alpine – Really great bikes with less maintenance and none of the VPP nonsense/marketing hype.

Duku
    Free Member

Cheers guys i hadnt thought about the 5spot which one? anyone tryed the Yeti 7 yet?

lobby_dosser
    Free Member

i would go for the nomad.

fozzybear
    Free Member

i was in the exact same situation, test rode a few bikes, didn't like the 575 (and i saw one crack in the alps this year, seeing as i need a bike that last 2 months of alpine descending i wasn't tempted by that one or any other yeti specially with carbon) or the alpine (rode well, the setup i was supplied was poor, springs to hard in the shock and forks, rode well though lost the maxle out the thing, would be my choice if i was looking for a more DH based bike than all day, trail centres and some alps DH) the AM 5 was nice but noisy and to much like my old heckler and i wanted a change
    i got this in the end

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ukfozzybear/3934109483/

lock
    Free Member

titus el guapo,awesome versatile,coil or air shock

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘WHAT SHOULD I BUY ? SANTA CRUZ NOMAD COIL OR YETI Yeti AS-R 7 OR 575’ is closed to new replies.