Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • What shall I do with 87 commute photos?
  • colin9

Every day I cycled to work in 2016 I took a photo of the same view. It has given me extra motivation to get up early and put in the effort to cycle.

It is the same but always different. It has marked the passing of the seasons, emphasised the changing of the light and the time of the dawn, and provided a moment of reflection before the start of the working day.

Now I have 87 photos I feel I should do something with them.

I was thinking of getting them all printed on a single large sheet of paper to frame on the wall. I have seen a few online companies which do this but only for maximum 30/50ish photos. I found another website which suggested they could provide me a print for about £70, which is much too expensive.

Does anybody know of any free graphics or photo software I can download (on Windows) to collate them onto a single page I can get printed at poster size?

Or does anyone have any better ideas?

scruff9252

Nice idea. Perhaps a Time lapse video of them?

Alternatively can you not do it yourself in PowerPoint or similar, set page size to A-postersize and layout your photos?

Actually isn’t there a ms publisher basic on new window builds

nickjb
    Free Member

I think I’d pick a selection. Maybe the 16 most dramatic or 12 (one per month) then lay them out in a grid

colin9

Publisher. I didn’t know I had it but it turns out I do. Thanks for that.

slackboy

Make a photo book? Blurb is good for that. Probably be about £30

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘What shall I do with 87 commute photos?’ is closed to new replies.