Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • What schwalbe nobly nic for…
  • althepal

Me. Am on on- ones website and looking at nobby nics, seem to be a decent allrounder at a good price..
    Problem is I don’t know which one to go for!
    Ride a 575, trail centres, natural singletrack and a bit of commuting every now and again..
    Anyone clued up about these? Looking for something that’ll do me for year round in all weathers..
    Im looking at the 2.25 Evo folding one, not sure if the 127 epi is better? £23.50 seems a killer price considering I paid nigh on £80 for my mountain kings a coupla years ago.
    Any thoughts, musings or rants welcome before I press the buy button..
    Ta.

alpin
    Free Member

“£80 for my mountain kings” hahaha….

do it. good enough all-round tyre. of the two i prefer the Fat Alberts. evo should give a little more sidewall protection.

althepal

Like the light weight of the evos, seem on par with the mountain kings-I originally got them for 10 under the ben cos they were much lighter than my trailrakers and they’ve been pretty decent except in the wet when they’re a rubbish…
    Nobby nics seem to get good reviews so hopefull these will be a good choice.

bigjim

The snakeskin version is nicein my experience, you read lots of sidewall death stories on the normal ones and the weight penalty is small. Pretty good tires but I wouldn’t pay more than half price for them.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘What schwalbe nobly nic for…’ is closed to new replies.