Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • What SatNav app for Android?
  • tyger
    Free Member

Anyone use their phone as a SatNav in their car? What app would you recommend? Many thanks T

w1zard
    Free Member

I’ve found CoPilot to be pretty good, having used it exclusively for a year or two. I tested pretty much all of them before I purchased.

If you don’t want to spend (and you’ll be in signal all the time), Google’s navigation will do the job.

IvanDobski
    Free Member

I use bog standard Google navigation, I assume there’s better/fancier but it does everything I need.

scaredypants

navfree – download the maps and you won’t need a live data feed

I’m sure the maps aren’t perfect but they’re easily good enough for me

mark90
    Free Member

+1 for Navfree

nickswolves
    Free Member

+1 for Google maps – can’t see why you would need to buy a different one for most sat nav needs

fluffykittens
    Free Member

+1 Google maps navigation thingy. You can even download map areas if you think that you won’t be able to get a data signal.

Onzadog
    Free Member

google maps here as well. Does the job.

crankman
    Free Member

+1 Google Navigation. Live traffic. Use it even alongside the sat nav with built in TMC data in my car because Google Traffic seems to be better.

scraprider
    Free Member

navfree as well .

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Google Maps in the UK, but wont start nav out of signal which was never a problem as that was so infrequent. Now in Oz it’s more of a problem tried Route 66 which seemed fine but wants paid now.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘What SatNav app for Android?’ is closed to new replies.