• This topic has 86 replies, 81 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by DanW.
Viewing 7 posts - 81 through 87 (of 87 total)
  • what saddles do you use
  • buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

I like the Flux as it’s the same shape as a Spoon but the saddle rails creaked after a bit. Spoons I’ve had don’t do that. They just get trashed after too many crashes. I’d like to try a Knife as it looks narrower and could be more comfy. I’ll get one when one of my current Spoons gets too ratty.

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

Another SDG Bel Air here too.

I like WTB saddles, but never got on with the Rocket. The SST, Speed V and Laser spring to mind as super-comfy perches (the SST is a retro minimal masterpiece, IMHumbleO).

maxtorque

9 11 stone carbon XC freak with Fizik Gobi XM on everything but my xc race bike……. (that has a WTB saddle) 😉

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

a brooks B17, a funn full throttle, and a £5 mystery flyweight felt saddle from LBS bargain bucket

all work nicely for me

Watty

Brooks B17 special, B15 Swallow & a charge spoon.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Charge spoon and charge spoon

DanW
    Free Member

Tune Speedneedle 😈

Used SLR’s previously but my legs always rubbed the sides towards the rear of the saddle and the nose is a bit longer than it needs to be for me. The replacement is better shaped in these areas for me and an SLR has such a firm shell that it wasn’t much of a worry to switch to the equally firm Tune… comfort is all in the shape and fit IMO

Viewing 7 posts - 81 through 87 (of 87 total)

The topic ‘what saddles do you use’ is closed to new replies.