Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • what roof bars
  • anagallis_arvensis

Looking at Thule, but anyone recommend any others?

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Look no further IMHO…

Great bit of kit .

bruk

Bought some Whispbars. Great if you have roof rails as they sit pretty low and not as obvious. Don’t stick out beyond the edge of the rails but not as versatile if you change cars etc.

Thule for the bike rack itself though.

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Had cheapo ones before but they never lasted, then switched to Thule and they have been brilliant.

matther01
    Free Member

Depends on if you’re gonna keep them up there all the time.

I got some automaxi supras for £50 new and are ideal for using them for long journeys where I need boot space…obviously still use a thule carrier though.

MartynS

Thule.
    No question..
    I realise this isn’t a wanted ad, but I’ve got some thule aero bars I can’t use..to wide for my car now.
    I want to get something that does fit so need to get rid of the ones I have!
    Mail me if you want any info…

gdub923
    Free Member

I would get thule every time. But def shop around. When I got my last kit I got the foot pack on ebay and the bars in a local store as it workex out cheapest!

anagallis_arvensis

My skoda has rails so if i get a couple of bars from halfrauds and the a thule carrier off ebay will i be sorted?

bruk

If you are going to order off ebay might as well get the bars there too.

These are like what I have, just prefer the look of them.
    [/url] Yeti with Whispbars by Vipax, on Flickr[/img]

Capt.Kronos
    Free Member

Whisperbars – superb.

The set off my Outlander are doing nothing if they happened to be the right size and you wanted to save some cash! They won’t fit on the pickup (probably going to be a set of Cruz jobs for that in the next few days!)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘what roof bars’ is closed to new replies.