Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • What rear mudguard….
  • mikey74
    Free Member

…for my Cross bike?

It’s a Pinnacle Arkose, if that makes any difference.

mikey74
    Free Member

Bump!!

white101

Mikey, I have spent the last 2 hours in my garage finding out the rear mudguard I wish I hadn’t bought for my (brothers, I’ve ‘borrowed’ it) cross bike.
    Picked up SKS P45 front and rear set today, with the intent on putting the rear on to save myself getting so much arse splash on the ride to work.

Clearly I have been spoilt after years of having a mountain bike and the easy clip to seat post options you get.

I have discovered: I will never make a mechanic of any sort & I may have just wasted my £35.

white101

My friend Mr Y Tube has just shown me how to fit the damn thing without any more swearing and cursing.

Thank you Evans Cycles for your how to guide

white101

I feel like a right prat now, I must get my eyes checked as I have read the instructions all wrong. I may as well have tried to fit them to the car……. 😳

mikey74
    Free Member

Lol, so is that an endorsement for that product or not? 😀

white101

Tell you tomorrow when I have fitted them in about 10 mins (according to the man from evans anyway) rather than the 2 hours in a bloody cold garage I wasted tonight.
    They look nice enough but oddly smell a bit funny, I was checking tires on three bikes for dog deposits!

Not a good nights work.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘What rear mudguard….’ is closed to new replies.