Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • What QR15 based fork?
  • albino
    Free Member

I'm looking for some recommendations for something second-hand to replace my Marzocchi 44 TST2s. Looking for anything that soaks up hits better particularly over cobbled-type terrain,(which makes up a lot of the trails around my way). Basically anything which will take away as much vibration through to the bars as possible, (to relieve presure on hand problems).
    Needs to be QR15 based and post mount up to about £200. Pref 140mm travel but anything bigger if it would work.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks

GeeWavetree
    Free Member

got to be fox at qr15

09 talas at jejames for £440

qwerty
    Free Member
    GeeWavetree
    Free Member

got mine last week – no shock pump btw but GREAT fork

albino
    Free Member

Looks great but double my budget really. ANy other options??

qwerty
    Free Member

should they come with a shock pump as standard? – i know Rock Shox do – but not sure about Fox

albino
    Free Member

Right then, in the face of limited options….say I managed to find the £400 odd quid for the Fox 32s (don't tell the wife!), would really it make that much difference? Any experiences?

albino
    Free Member

Thanks QWERTY, I 'd read that but it's a diff question really as I've already got QR15 forks – it was more a case of whether I'd find that much of a difference upgrading to the Fox 32s from the Marzocchi 44s. I don't want to shell out 400 quid only to be disappointed. Cheers

Dan
    Free Member

speak to Windwave and see if you can get the RC3 internals for your current fork, it might be a cheaper option and you should end up with a very different fork.

albino
    Free Member

THanks for the idea Dan, nice bit of lateral thinking! I'll get on to them.
    Any other ideas while I'm here anyone?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘What QR15 based fork?’ is closed to new replies.