Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • What pressure do you run in your Revs (08)?
  • Wally

Stripped mine down today and found that 70PSI gave the correct amount of sag and decent amount of total travel. Higher pressures resulted in a very hard fork, with minimal travel. I do use equal pressures and fill top leg before bottom. Teeny bit worried 70PSI is way below the chart on the legs, which I know is a little optimistic.

Weight 12 stone – What do you run?

saladdodger
    Free Member

About 80 psi at 12st 7

the stock figures are too high imho

if it feels right it is ok

clubber
    Free Member

16 stone and 110 to 130 depending on what I'm riding. Usually nearer 110.

CaptainBudget
    Free Member

I have dual air and run the +ve at about 90-100ish. I weigh about 10.5st. I'm really struggling to tune them properly, finding a happy medium is almost impossible.

Sag's nice and easy (I run mine around 20-25%, but they still don't feel that plush). The problem I have is with the negative. If I make them nice and plush how I like them, the travel drops to about 80mm, which is way too small for what I ride. But if I set it so I get the proper 130mm it's really quite firm.

Should have got coil 🙄

dirtbiker100
    Free Member

thank god i'm not the only one! 65ish psi and 11 stone.
    I have same problem as captain budget too. then again as the bike is an 07 trance corrected for 100mm forks its not too bad. hate seeing them so low in their travel though.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘What pressure do you run in your Revs (08)?’ is closed to new replies.