Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • What pf30 bottom bracket do people recommend?
  • bol

I’ve pretty much got everything ordered that I need for my new build apart from the BB. The LBS stock and recommend the Rotor ones. Anyone got experience of them or any other reasonably well built and longish lasting pf30 BBs? I don’t want to be too spendy so CK is out.

Baznav
    Free Member

Hope.

Hob-Nob
    Free Member

Hope don’t make a PF30 BB (officially – yet).

bol

Should have said, it’s for BB30 cranks.

RamseyNeil
    Free Member

Wheels Manufacturing ones seem to be a lot better than the guff that Sram sell .

dickie
    Free Member

Praxis Works – waiting for my frame to fit mine.

bol

Do Praxis do a pf30-bb30? I could only see an ht2 adapting one.

Hob-Nob
    Free Member

The Praxxis one is only a converter, you can’t use it with BB30/PF30 cranks.

Wheels one is turd IMO. DS cup constantly walked out of the frame. You really need something that screws together in the middle IMO.

bol

My LBS said just use the sram one and regard it as disposable, which sounds a bit disappointing. Which ones screw together in the middle?

jaymoid

Hope do make one, it’s a bit different to the normal ones, you need to make sure you buy the right width. (although no 68mm width ones for 30mm spindles) Here’s a lookup chart

I’ve got a wheels manufacturing one with bog standard bearings, it’s decent and a lot better than the SRAM one.

orangeboy
    Free Member

Not sure what others have found but the last SRAM one I’ve been using has out lasted all three previous ones put together.
    I did not get on with the wmf one just did not fit quite right
    But don’t tend to use enduro much over the winter as I have somthing with a speed hub for shitty weather

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘What pf30 bottom bracket do people recommend?’ is closed to new replies.