Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • What PC headphones?
  • MrWoppit
    Free Member

Anybody?

z1ppy

Sennhesiser HD212Pro’s have done me proud for the last couple of years, I’m not not a serious music or headphone buff though….

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

The Sure SRH840s are quite nice.

geetee1972
    Free Member

Woppit the B&W P5s are really very good. I know they cost more than most people on STW would spend on an entire system (and I use the term system very lightly) but I also know you have more taste and appreciation in music reproduction than most.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

😆

Very good…

stgeorge

For gaming these are good..

druidh
    Free Member

Do they automatically change the word **** to digger?

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Thanks geetee. I was looking for something not too expensive that sounded just “O.K.” with the PC driver – read some reviews and ordered these off Amazon:

http://backstage.musiciansfriend.com/pro-audio/akg-k99-headphones

geetee1972
    Free Member

Woppit I have some you can have – pair of Senheisser MM80is. They are in ear, noise cancelling headphones, so perfect for travelling. They’re about a year old; I replaced them with the P5s.

What I would do is offer them to you on a ‘make a contribution to charity’ basis, say something around the £25-30 mark (they are around £100 new).

Alternatively you can have a pair of much older Senheiser phones that I’ve got lying around, again for a charity contribution of £5; they are circumaural, headband. Ping me your address and I;ll pop em in the post to you.

Charity of choice woud be Help For Heroes. You can make the donation and then send me the link.

Edit: ignore me, sorry didn’t read your post properly so didn’t see you’d already bought something.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Thanks for the offer anyway.

oliverd1981
    Free Member

Skullcandy lowriders.
    Big enough ot block out the background, comfy enough to wear all day, portable enough to slip in a laptop bag and surprisinglly good sound quality for the price (If you get them for under £20 they’re even better)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘What PC headphones?’ is closed to new replies.