Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Which online film rental?
  • scratch
    Free Member

Loads of films I never get round to seeing at the cinima, never used an online service before, who's good?

simon1975

Tesco (Lovefilm) works for me!

Used to be cheaper than Lovefilm directly, but you don't get the "adult" content 😉

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

I am on Tesco and it's £3.77 per month for 2 DVD's but only 1 at a time, which is ample for me and considering it was costing us £3.50 per video and only for 1 night before it's great! So much choice and always a surprise what you get, can get 1 month for free and some crazy amount of clubcard points if you sign up at the minute as well.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    nicko74

I'm on tescodvdrental, was previously using lovefilm. They are pretty good, although it can sometimes be galling that it takes a week from posting DVD to receiving the next. That's why I have 3 at a time; I guess the fact that I've used lovefilm now for 5 years shows how much I rate it 🙂

simon1975

I've always been able to post a film back to Tesco on a Monday, and get a fresh one delivered on the Wednesday – 1st class delivery each way is included. OK so just occasionally it slips a day… Excellent service though. And the odd time they've sent the whole film or it's been damaged then Tesco have been superb with compensation.

I guess the speed of service depends on whether your postman delivers to your house every day or saves up your mail for just a couple of drops each week.

ourkidsam
    Free Member

whether your postman delivers to your house every day or saves up your mail for just a couple of drops each week.

Does that actually happen?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Which online film rental?’ is closed to new replies.