Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • What odd weather…
  • DrP

…in Pompey!
    I’m sat here – one minute it’s glorious sunshine, without a cloud in the sky, having to draw the blinds….
    …then the next it’s doomy and black, absolutely hooning it down with rain…
    …then back again…..

Welcome to the UK!

DrP

PeaslakeDave
    Free Member

yep same here in Guildford. I’m off to Pompey tomorrow!

binners

Same up here DrP. I rode in in glorious sunshine this morning. Its then absolutely battered down most of the day, accompanied by hailstones and bursts of thunder and lightning.

In a too-good-to-possibly-be-true way, its now glorious sunshine for the commute back. Looks like its the long route home then 😀

DrP

Put your mudguards on though Binners… 😉

DrP

binners

But of course! 😆

I shall be starting the weekend with this on the way home. WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTKel3GTImQ[/video]

😀

ourmaninthenorth

binners – given that the North West is usually leaden skies and rain, I just see the sunshine as an upside. However short lived.

binners

Absolutely mate! I was 100% certain I was going to get a dousing on the way home tonight. But as the sun was out this morning, I thought a 50/50 split of sunshine and rain was a pretty bloody good average for this part of the world

If I get home dry, it will be a completely unexpected bonus 😀

martinhutch

I got around Gisburn this morning with only a few spots of rain here and there. Definitely an unexpected bonus – was waiting for a good dousing at some point.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘What odd weather…’ is closed to new replies.