Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • What non-ST bike magazine sub?
  • curiousyellow
    Free Member

Have been asked for a gift subscription suggestion for someone who already has an ST sub. Any suggestions please?

Road bike subs considered too!

wwaswas

Cranked.

nedrapier

Yup, Cranked. Got digi sub for ST, but Cranked is the only print sub I think I’ve ever had.

NJA

Cyclist is my other sub, it’s a good read. Three issues for a fiver as an initial offer http://cyclistmag.co.uk/magazines/?utm_source=CYC_brand_site&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=main_nav_bar

ourmaninthenorth

You mean there are alternatives to Rouleur?

lunge

I read Cyclist for the first time this weekend and very much liked it, 3 issues for a fiver is also a bit of a bargain.

beej

Cyclist for the road riding side, a step up from the Cycling Plus style “we test 6 £1000 road bikes” and “your best ever winter – 5 great tips” and not as poncey as Rouleur.

BobaFatt
    Free Member

Just had a look at the Cranked website…..is that really 12 quid an issue?

tomhoward

Last one was a tenner… It really is very good, and isn’t every month, only 4 or 5 a year iirc. Cheaper if you sub too

kayla1
    Free Member

+1 for Cranked. It’s a very, very good read 🙂

robdob
    Free Member

I had a sub for Cyclist for a while, but I got bored with it as I’m not really a proper roadie and the ride articles got a bit boring for me. The tech articles and the visit to factories were really good though.

MoreCashThanDash

Huge fan of Cyclist, let my subs lapse in the hope that someone will get me a new one for Christmas. Great photography, lots of dream bike and ride articles, often interesting interviews and they don’t take themselves too seriously.

Like a less pretentious, not as long winded Rouleur I suppose.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘What non-ST bike magazine sub?’ is closed to new replies.