Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • What niche clothing company for tshirts?
  • lister

I love my old howies t shirts but their new designs don't float my boat anymore.
    Can you point me at some tshirt companies that do nice organic tshirts with funky/amusing/clever logos on that will make me appear cool and sexy and unique in the carpark at Afan… 😉

Bonus points for british made stuff…

Thanks

woody2000

Alpkit?

Nico
    Free Member

Amazon.

peteimpreza

onfire?

fontmoss
    Free Member

swobo? twin6?

corroded
    Free Member

http://www.lastexittonowhere.com for some clever cinematically inspired Ts (Charlie Croker's Coach Tours etc).

gusamc
    Free Member

Trendy people need not apply, mind you if you fancy a bargain have a nose http://www.mandmdirect.com/

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

If you are into the ethical stuff you could try THTC.co.uk, think they've got a sale on at the moment aswell

stonemonkey
    Free Member
    Surfr
    Free Member

Bring back Rox!

BoardinBob
    MrGreedy

teepay.com – howies offshoot that does short runs semi-made to order. Basically anyone can submit their designs to the site, if enough people like it they get made. Some cool stuff, and as there's probably only 50 other people in the country with the same t-shirt you won't end up bumping into your doppelganger in the pub.

toby1

I'm enjoying the ILD Godzilla shirt right now from freshtripe/ilovedust, here

BigDummy
    Free Member

Third Transition have some OK stuff.

hora
    Free Member

Xzbit wears some great 'West side' tshirts in the style of NorthFace. Obviously you'd need to wear 5 sizes smaller than he does.

theflatboy
    Free Member

Surfr – Member

Bring back Rox!

there was a competition once in MBUK to design a new tshirt for Rox. I entered but didn't win. Then about 3 months later they brought out my design anyway. 😡

Bastards! 😆

darrell
    Free Member

urban velo

MrAgreeable

http://www.threadless.com/ has loads of designs. Some are great, some will make you want to smash your internet connection with a hammer and run off to live in a cave.

soma_rich
    Free Member

theflatboy

Which Rox design?? I still have a couple of mine. Not looking so hot now
    🙁

moe_szyslak
    Free Member

there was a competition once in MBUK to design a new tshirt for Rox. I entered but didn't win. Then about 3 months later they brought out my design anyway.

Bastards!

…and I guess as it was your design you had to buy i too?

BigDummy
    Free Member

Three Keyboard Cat Moon is AWESOME Mr_A!!! 😀

theflatboy
    Free Member

soma and moe, funny you should ask – i've got a quiet time at work so i've just recreated it on photoshop, much better than when i did it by hand however many years ago!

it was basically this:

MrAgreeable

BD, it's very nicely done, but isn't it the internet-savvy T-shirt equivalent of someone quoting Monty Python at you while dressed as Austin Powers?

I like Local Celebrity t-shirts too. I have a hankering for the "I'm Back Like Cooked Crack" one – that would go down very well at the company barbecue…

blurltrider
    Free Member
    GrahamS
    julianwilson
    Free Member

concrete hermit

and lots more nichey stuff.

mafu26
    Free Member

Spunky do some nice one's. Good quality and compfy to wear.

radoggair
    Free Member

mtb shirtscafepress do some great biking t-shirts + other sports

ChubbyBlokeInLycra
    Free Member
    lister

that's some suggestions, thanks folks…

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)

The topic ‘What niche clothing company for tshirts?’ is closed to new replies.