Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • what next :-(
  • firestarter
    Free Member

Sat in a hospital room with my four day old son while mrs in theatre for appendix out. This only a month after having to give my two year old cpr. What next . Wtf have i done wrong 🙁

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

What next ? Well complete and full recovery for the missus I suspect.

I can’t comment on your two year old’s condition, but as far as your missus is concerned, once she has recovered you should have nothing more to worry about – the appendix certainly won’t be giving her any more problems.

Good luck 8)

jimmy

Its half full, not empty.

Chin up.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Things do seem unfair, at times, mate. But you’ve shown, speshly with your 2 year-old, that you can cope, and that you have the strength to get through.

People like you are the toughest, bravest souls our society has. Without people like you, we’d be fecked. Most of us simply don’t have the mental strength it takes, to be able to deal with crises the way you do.

And expressing this emotion is, in itself, a pretty tough and brave thing to do. Shows you’ve got the character to get through things.

Hope everything goes ok for your family, and that things can get a bit easier from now on; you’ve had a bloody hard time, by the sounds of things.

Take a bit of time out, maybe; talk to mates, chill out on your own, take a rest. Soon as, you’ll be back on form again!

MrNutt
    Free Member

shit, thats not good to hear mate, hope your luck changes soon, go buy a lottery ticket whilst you’re waiting!

firestarter
    Free Member

Thanks for kind words just feeling pretty useless at min. And trying to feed the little one proving quite difficult. We.ll bounce back. Cheers

takisawa2

Sincerest & bestest wishes from the takisawa’s old boy. Hope the Missus is recovering well, wrap those little ones up in the blanket of a loving family for her.

And trying to feed the little one proving quite difficult.

Breast feeding is Mums job mate… 😆

ton

mick wrote,
    Wtf have i done wrong

bought a jey road bike.

but seriously, it will all get hunky dory
    good look mate. 😀 😀

firestarter
    Free Member

well home now with the 2 year old mum doin fine but sore stayed in with the little one . all is seemingly better now. cheers

sheldona
    Free Member

FFS mate, hope all gets better soon. And I’m sure your moobs will be OK to feed the wee lad 🙂

firestarter
    Free Member

lol he didnt take to kindly to my offer of the bottle but cant boobie feed til 1500hrs tomorrow due to anesthetic (spelling??) but they both doing well
    now 😉

Trampus
    Free Member

Glad to hear (read!) it. Best wishes to you all, and a good nights kip. Works wonders! 😆

shreck
    Free Member

At least they are still around look at it that way.i lost my dad on the 6th jan 3 days after getting ill going to take me a long time to get used to not having him around.

mrsflash
    Free Member

Must have been a rough few days Mick. Congrats on the baby 🙂

firestarter
    Free Member

sorry to hear that shreck must be bad mate

cheers mrs.f

hora
    Free Member

Congratulations Dad! 🙂

Your stress levels must be mental at the moment.

shreck
    Free Member

Glad u mrs is ok by the way fogot to say that mate.hope she’s not in too much pain.

mikee
    Free Member

dunno whats next ,hope its better tho

Soup
    Free Member

At least you were able to administer CPR! Plenty of parents wouldn’t know what to do. Lucky you’ve had the training chap. One of the perks of the job if you can acll it that.

Plus, you do have a new baby too.

Hope things pick up.

S

firestarter
    Free Member

just spoke to her she should be ready to come home tomorrow and babys next feed will be back to boobie 😉

miketually
    Free Member

Hope things pick up soon. Stuff like this always seems to come along all at once.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘what next :-(’ is closed to new replies.