Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • What multiday events are running in the U.K
  • iridebikes
    Free Member

I want to enter a multiday event this year, I was planning to enter the transwales but after reading an earlier thread it turns out it isn’t running, what other events are there? I would prefer something with some ‘proper’ offroading rather than just fireroads and double tracks.

Any ideas

vdubber67
    Free Member

The 3 day replacement for Trans Wales
    Black Mountains 3 Day
    E-W-E

iridebikes
    Free Member

ewe?

Wookster

Black mountains three day mate. I did it last year it was epic, brilliantly supported and the team running it were top class.

iridebikes
    Free Member

I am tempted by the black mountains race, i was reading up on it earlier. my only concern is the descents will mainly be on grassy doubletrack. Ive never really ridden in the black mountains so this opinion may be ill informed

stills8tannorm
    Free Member

Do the WRT then you can make your own route and include whatever type of terrain you like 😉

vdubber67
    Free Member

EWE

iridebikes
    Free Member

That EWE evebt looks amazing, but quite frankly there is no way i would have the finances to do something like that. What do you mean by the WRT?

Wookster

I ride, there are vids on the web site, you’ll always get some double track stuff to link in the trails but it’s a brilliant event with some stunning Singletrack riding.

wallop

WRT = Welsh Ride Thing

andrewh
    Free Member

Does it have to be only biking? If you can run/climb/kayak/etc as well there are plenty of option.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘What multiday events are running in the U.K’ is closed to new replies.