Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • what mp3 players support itunes ?
  • elaineanne
    Free Member

wow saw this from Amazon looks like a nano but isnt ..what the hell is it ??? and heck it doesnt support itunes….what is out there that supports itunes… cheers

elaineanne
    Free Member

anyone got one of these ..i dont wanna spent a fortune , any good not sure if it supports itunes ????

montylikesbeer

itunes only supports apple products. use media monkey to operate the two products you identified

elaineanne
    Free Member

wot ? never heard media monkey…. so my itunes is usless then (only just to listen to on my computer…
    does that means i cant transfer all my songs on to a new mp3 player then…? sorry ive only ever dealt with itunes in my entire life..lol im not too technical you see.. 😉

hainman
    Free Member

hey elaine anne.if your after an mp3 player you should try your local aldi…..they have ones not un-similar to the first post you put up and their gear is usualy very good and cheap.they come with their own software so you can put the music on but think ipods use aac format so you would need to convert your music to mp3 format.i use handbrake and format factory to convert stuff.hope this helps

timmys

Most generic mp3 players will just mount as external drives when you plug them in. Select the files you want in the iTunes window and drag them on to the icon for the mp3 player and iTunes will copy the files on to it. Done.

(This assumes your files in iTunes are mp3’s not aac’s as a player like that isn’t going to like aac’s)

montylikesbeer

Itunes is just the front end to play your tunes, the music still sits on your PC in folders.

All media monkey or windows media player (and itunes)does is provide the visual interface.

If you open WMP on your PC it will look for all your music and then you will be able to play it through that, same with MM if you download it.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘what mp3 players support itunes ?’ is closed to new replies.