Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • What mountain bike readers – i need a hand please
  • rob-jackson
    Free Member

Subscribed for the mt500 knee pads and as usual not available. They have offered me a free gift from previous months. As i do not have the magazines does anyone know what the special offers have been this year bar the gerber suspension tool and shite dare2be shorts?

cheers

project
    Free Member

They usually give you a list of freebies that are available, strangely they dont always turn up, unless you keep ringing them, had it a few times with the freebies.

rob-jackson
    Free Member

Unfortunately we are unable to send you the free gift as it is now out of stock.

Please advise as I can arrange for a suitable replacement gift if you have seen another you would like or extend your subscription by 2 issues. Alernatively, we can put a note on the system so that if you see a gift you would like in any upcoming magazines, that we send you this instead.

If there is anything else that I can help you with please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Thats the email /\

mamadirt
    Free Member

Maybe they spotted your previous post 😉

rob-jackson
    Free Member

lol, any help??

rob-jackson
    Free Member

bump

filks

They have offered some M520(?) SPDs and an osprey backpack with bladder, rrp £70 apparently. I bought my sub when the offer was half price subscription, most of the ‘free’ stuff you’d probably want to have tried/bought for yourself anyway

rob-jackson
    Free Member

cheers so m520s, osprey pack, shite shorts, gerber tol, anything else?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘What mountain bike readers – i need a hand please’ is closed to new replies.