Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • what mosquito net?
  • JamieMc
    Free Member

Going out to spend a several months in Kenya. Can anyone recomend a good mosquito net for sleeping in. there seem to be so many to choose from.

midlifecrashes

Do you know where you'll be sleeping? Boma? Lodge? House? Tents? If moving around you'll need one with enough rigging eyelets to be flexible.

JamieMc
    Free Member

I will mostly be in a lodge/house however there will be instances where i will be required to be in a tent.

trail_rat
    Free Member

midlife crashes – point us in the direction of a versatile one please

Equitorial guinea for me in 6 months – no idea what ill be staying in …

toys19
    Free Member

I used a life venture on for about 4 months – indo and sri lanka – it was a good bit of kit.

nockmeister
    Free Member

Get an ex-army hooped one off the bay…excellent bit of kit bout 15-20quid

gonefishin
    Free Member

Trail-rat, I've got a Mozzie net I never use that you can have. I bought it for going to Ethiopia years ago but didn't realise that as the majority of the country is above 2000m, mozzies aren't a problem. My e-mail should be in my profile.

midlifecrashes

The Lifesystems hooped on is OK as is they're ridge one, tying loops let you rig it from more corners gives you more shagging sitting up room inside, much nicer than the ones which hang ffrom a single point. Box style are the daddy, but you need to have something to hang them to.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘what mosquito net?’ is closed to new replies.