Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • What method would a modern day Guy Fawkes use to blow up Parliament?
  • SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Pretty sure it wouldnt be gun powder.

Spin
    Free Member

Dirty bomb

jimc101
    Free Member

Diesel & fertilizer or PE4 (wondering how long the security services take to watch this thread)

BenHouldsworth
    Free Member

Drone aircraft

jonba
    Free Member

I was going to say dirty bomb as its simple.

If it was a complex operation then maybe something biological or maybe a gas.

oliverd1981
    Free Member

Max Clifford.

oldnpastit

He would genetically engineer cows to produce highly explosive milk. It’s easy enough to do with a basic chemistry/biology lab these days.

Then, very carefully, he would milk the cows and produce several tons of bio-engineered exploding camembert.

This he would leave to ripen until it was good and smelly – the smell would confuse any sniffer dogs or explosives detectors.

Next would come the tricky part. He would make several hundred camembert sandwiches – careful with those slices of bread – and then take them down to the Houses of Parliament. With the help of an unwitting celebrity chef (Jamie Oliver, natch) he would then hand out free sandwiches to passing MPs, dignitaries and even ordinary tourists.

Stomach acid would react with the cheese, resulting in a massive conflagration engulfing everything in a massive explosion of dairy products.

Job. Done.

bruneep

just stop their expenses and watch them die a slow death.

wingnuts

Picolax!

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

A Picolax bomb would be shit. Lots and lots of watery shite. Would take care of the Lib Dems right enough.

Mr_C
    Free Member

bikebouy
    Free Member

I rekon picolax would be pretty cool, afterall MP’s are full of sh*te, seems like a pretty effective way of extermination..

Can I hear a knock at my door? What? this time of night? Who…on…eart

kimbers

wire each mp up to a lie detector, every time they lie an explosive collar goes of round their necks

joolsburger
    Free Member

boatfull of fertiliser explosive?

Rorschach
    Free Member

Recession.

parkesie
    Free Member

Bombers

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Whats wrong with the old fertiliser and diesel?

MrNutt
    Free Member

I know what is under the HoP, 6mW of generators, quite why they’d need that much power during an outage is anyone’s guess… …but then the mind control transmitter couldn’t afford to be turned off, what if we had no terror? the county would go to the dogs.

CountZero

There’s a rock the size of an aircraft carrier passing between us and the moon tomorrow. Perhaps a small nudge with a large rocket? The collateral damage would be a bitch, though…

stucol
    Free Member

A wee bit of Fracking next to it would do the trick.

Not blow up, more of a shake it all down sort of thing !

1freezingpenguin
    Free Member

mtb2020
    Free Member

If you’re inciting violence against MPs, you better be careful, you never know which government sponsored spook might be watching.

But I always thought (DISCLAIMER IF THEY ARE WATCHING: THIS IS SAID IN JEST) that the fictional way Dennis Haysbert was finished off (well nearly) at the end of Season 2 in 24 was quite a nifty way to get rid of someone.

A woman shook his hand when he was out on a walkabout. Only thing was it was covered in a posionous film which made him fall to the ground. Of course none of the Right Honorable Members would ever deserve something like that … Right?

WackoAK
    Free Member

Dust

midlifecrashes

Muslamic Ray Guns FTW!
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU&feature=related[/video]

CaptJon
    Free Member

The coalition is slowly self destructing, so you could just give them some more time and watch the fireworks.

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

pfft – tube train innit!

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8UtojJT8ts[/video]

bikebouy
    Free Member

The knock at the door last night wasn’t “you know who” it was my neighbour with a parcel full of goodies for me postie had left with them.. Whhhoooo flippin hoooo… new bike bits to break. Rest easy fellas.

So…..
    What about the PM’s canteen closing down..? You know, “closed due to ear of austerity” and all that.

Well for sure they’d all leave (no free food and all that), have to go home to their constituencies where us lot could pop round for tea and cake, by which I mean French Fancies and Lapsang.. That’d for sure ruffle their feathers, to which they’d probably get all huffety, go red, pop off with some sort of anurism..

Just a thought.

Harry_the_Spider

Computer virus, leaked dirty secrets and data loss.

bikebouy
    Free Member

That already happens HtS..

Phah..

epicyclo

Reality?

Record them making unPC comments.

allmountainventure
    Free Member

Twitter

maccruiskeen

Whats wrong with the old fertiliser and diesel?

Get real! Have you seen the price of diesel?

ohnohesback
    Free Member

A suitcase nuke or thermobaric bomb.

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)

The topic ‘What method would a modern day Guy Fawkes use to blow up Parliament?’ is closed to new replies.